Coffee Coconut Ice Cream
Adaptogenic Coffee Coconut Ice Cream!!! Nuff’ said, amiright? This “nice cream” is super smooth with chocolatey notes and extra depth from Dirty Rasa’s medium roast coffee. Think of it as your fave iced latte’s edible cousin. A mega-treat for hot summer days!
The ice cream’s base is a vegan-friendly combination of coconut milk and coconut cream. It makes for an extra creamy and subtly sweet finish while staying dairy-free.
- 3 tbsp of brewed Dirty Rasa
- 1 can of Lite Coconut Milk
- 1 can of Coconut Cream
- 1/2 tsp Stevia OR 1/4 c Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Vanilla Bean Powder (or extract)
- 1 tbsp Sunflower Lecithin Powder (optional, it serves as a natural emulsifier)
- 1 phatty pinch of Pink Sea Salt
- Brew your Dirty Rasa the night before and place in the fridge to cool. Yes, prepping this ice cream takes a little foresight BUT you get to enjoy Iced Dirty while you prep!
- Pour 3 tbsp of Rasa (the more you add, the more liquid the ice cream will be) into the blender, add in the coconut cream, sweetener, and other ingredients. Blend until completely smooth.
- Pour in a container. Chill in the freezer for 1-2 hours.
- Scoop into a bowl and add your fave toppings - nuts, cacao nibs & date syrup are bomb!
Recipe by My Tiny Laguna Kitchen