Cold Brew Coconut Ice Cream
Adaptogenic Cold Brew Coffee Coconut Ice Cream ! ! ! Nuf’ said. This “nice cream” is super smooth with chocolatey notes and extra depth from Dirty Rasa’s medium roast coffee. Think of it as your fave iced latte’s edible cousin. Perfect treat for the hot Summer days ahead!
The ice creams base is a vegan-friendly combination of coconut milk and coconut cream. It makes for an extra creamy and subtly sweet finish while staying dairy-free.
- 3 tablespoons of RASA Dirty Coffee Blend
- 1 can of Lite Coconut Milk
- 1 can of Coconut Cream
- 1 teaspoon of Stevia OR 1/4 cup of Maple Syrup
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Bean Powder
- 1 scoop of Sunflower Lecithin Powder (optional, it serves as a natural emulsifier)
- 1 pinch of Pink Sea Salt
- Pour RASA and light coconut milk together in a mason jar and put in the refrigerator for 24-48 hours.
- A day or two later take out the combo and strain out the herbs and coffee.
- Use a nut milk bag for best results, use a double strainer or cheesecloth as a second option.
- Pour the strained goods into the blender, add in the coconut cream, sweetener, and other ingredients. Blend until completely smooth.
- Chill in the fridge for 1-2 hours if using an ice cream maker.
- Pour in a container and put in the freezer if not using an ice cream maker.
- If using an ice cream maker, take out the chilled mixture, and shake well.
- Pour the contents into the ice cream maker and wait until fully chilled.
Enjoy right away!
Recipe by My Tiny Laguna Kitchen