Nettle Rasa Latte
This lovely liver cleansing latte was crafted by Stephanie Mary of My Tiny Laguna Kitchen
"Spring Detox Liver Healing Nettle Herbal Coffee Latte is a gentle liver cleansing & healing drink with all of the adaptogens, and minerals to gently detox and prepare our bodies for spring. On March 20th the Spring Equinox is approaching and depending on where you live the weather may or may not be starting to warm up. Regardless, it is time to start planting the seeds for spring, even if that is inside. Much like we would germinate our seeds in preparation for spring, we shall do the same for preparing our bodies for spring. This doesn’t have to be anything intimidating or over the top. A few of my tips would be to start adding herbs, such as nettle, chamomile, dandelion, red clover, to your weekly routine." - Stephanie Mary
- 1-2 cups of filtered water
- 1.5 tablespoons of Original Rasa
- 1 tablespoon of loose nettle leaf (or a nettle tea bag)
- 1 tablespoon of coconut butter
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla bean powder
- 2 scoops of collagen peptides or vegan collagen booster
- stevia to taste
- or 1 tablespoon of maple syrup or sweetener of choice
- Heat your water to around 200-210 degrees.
- Pour herbal coffee blend into a french press.
- Pour water over & cover.
- Let steep for 5 minutes.
- Pour strained herbal coffee into your blender.
- Add coconut butter, sweetener, & collagen peptides.
- Cover and blend until smooth.