Vegan Vietnamese Iced Latte
This vegan Iced Vietnamese Latte is sugar-free, dairy-free while still having a perfect creamy texture thanks to coconut cream. A pinch of pure stevia and vanilla bean powder give it the sweetness and spice necessary for a condensed milk alternative. Tastes amazing and it super easy to create (3-4 ingredients)!
- 3 tablespoons of RASA herbal coffee blend of choice
- 3 cups of boiling water
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 1/2 tablespoon of stevia OR 1 tablespoon of maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla bean powder
- 10 ice cubes
- In a large french press add in boiling water to the RASA herbal coffee.
- Let steep for 5-10 minutes.
- Pour strained herbal coffee blend into a mason jar and put in the fridge overnight or for a few hours.
- When ready to make your drink, get out the coconut milk.
- On a stovetop pour the coconut milk into a pan, whisk in vanilla, and sweetener of choice.
- Get out your glasses, and pour the coconut milk into the bottom of the glasses.
- Add in the ice.
- Pour the cold brewed herbal coffee into the mixture.
Recipe by My Tiny Laguna Kitchen