Gentle Spring Detox Bundle
Giving Back: 5% Goes to Support Ayurveda Research in India
Detoxing doesn't have to hurt! Get your health back on track with our carefully curated Gentle Spring Detox Bundle, with all you need to take yourself on a detox journey like the Spring Detox bada$$ you are:
1. Original Rasa - herbal coffee alternative blend w/ detoxifying dandelion, chicory, & burdock root
2. Anima Mundi Palo Santo Myst - puts the myst in mystical, y'all!
3. Banyan Botanicals Kitchari Spice Mix - don't blame us if your body starts screaming "YES yes oh yes where have you been all my life?!" when you eat this.
4. Urban Moonshine Digestive Bitters - bitter is the new black, y'all. Get on the bitter train and learn what this underrated taste can do for your digestion & skin!
Your Gentle 7-Step Detox Plan:
1. Upon Rising: Mist with Palo Santo Myst & take 3-9 REALLY deep breaths with strong exhales, cleansing your lungs.
2. 30 Mins Before Breakfast: drink a glass of hot water with lemon, take a dropperful of Digestive Bitters, and drink a cup of Original Rasa.
3. Breakfast: kitchari or a simple oatmeal w/ turmeric & ginger.
4. Lunch &/or Dinner: kitchari for lunch &/or dinner (up to you!)
5. Afternoon Break: cup of Original Rasa.
6. All Darn Day: Take bitters after all meals & spray yourself with Palo Santo Myst at will throughout the day.
7. Before Bed: Cleanse with Palo Santo Myst and finish your day with 3 deep cleansing breaths.
Do this as many days as you desire—though committing to at least 3 will allow you to really experience the benefits.
Urban Moonshine Digestive Bitters are certified organic and handcrafted into a well-balanced, aromatic, non-laxative formula. Why take bitters?
- Relieve gas, bloating & occasional heartburn
- Help curb sugar cravings
- Help with food sensitivities
- For healthy skin & gentle detox
- Encourage enzyme production
Banyan Botanicals Kitchari Spice Mix is a traditional Ayurvedic blend designed to support digestion. Eating a kitchari diet for a few days is a fantastic way to Try these delicious Indian spices on roasted veggies, stir-fry, lentil soup, even popcorn!
- Turmeric boosts immunity, purifies the blood, promotes clear skin.
- Mustard seeds support a healthy digestive fire.
- Cumin supports a healthy appetite and digestive process.
- Includes ginger, asafoetida, fenugreek, and mineral salt.
- How to make kitchari
Anima Mundi Palo Santo Protection Myst is sustainably crafted with Palo Santo from Ecuador. Regarded as the Tree of Life for its ability to cleanse the soul and bring sacredness into your space. Myst around you, as needed, and enjoy the refreshing magic.
- Natural air purifier.
- Potent anti-bacterial and anti-microbial.
- Relieves sickness and microbes from your space.
- Repels bad vibez, flooding your energy field with light!