We searched long & hard for a Moka pot that would be worthy of Rasa, and this. is. it!!
A Moka Pot with Purpose: For every GROSCHE product we sell, GROSCHE funds 50+ days of safe drinking water for people in need around the world. 💧🌍😊
Things to know:
- Moka pots make amazing, fast, fully-extracted Rasa! They use pressure to pull the liquid up through the chamber, and that pressure makes all the difference in brewing time. Think of it like a pressure cooker—you can cook beans way faster in those babies, right?
- Makes 1 mug of Rasa—or, use 2 tbsp and make 2 lattes (Rasa will be stronger and so won't get too diluted by the extra milk/mylk/whatevs). Size medium works best!
- Heat-resistant rubber handle that looks like purdy wood but isn't. #magic (you wouldn't want it to be wood anyway, cuz it would burrrrn your purdy hand!)
- Lead-free, food grade anodized aluminum body
A quick sizing guide…
Moka pots are a tad different than traditional cup sizes. They are 100 years old after all! Here’s a quick breakdown:
Small - our most petite brewer (150ml or 5 fl. oz.)
Medium - makes a smidge more than a latte (275 ml or 9.3 fl. oz.)
Large - let’s be honest, how much you’ll actually end up drinking (450 ml or 15.2 fl. oz.)
Not sure how to use a Moka pot? We gotchu.
- Use on induction stoves (all other stoves are fine!)
- Put in a dishwasher, it will tarnish and look ugly and we know you don't want that!
How To Brew
- Boil water.
- Add water & Rasa to French press (1 tbsp per 8 oz of water)*
- Wait 10-15 mins...or instead of just waiting there, because “a watched Rasa never brews,“ you can:
- meditate, dance
- meal prep
- clean your kitchen
- take a shower
- play with your pet unicorn
- Pour. Sip.
We think you’re going to love Rasa—so many people do! But if you tried them all with your favorite creamer and didn’t find one you love? We won’t judge (okay, we will try not to, promise).
Here’s how it works: if you’re dissatisfied with a sample pack, we will give you 100% of your money back on your first sample pack order. If you bought an 8oz or 2lb bag (one-time purchases or first subscription orders only) and are dissatisfied, we will give you a full refund in the form of store credit.
All you have to do is ask nicely! (And we mean that: in this age of unkindness-from-behind-a-screen, we feel that common courtesy and basic human respect are important values to uphold).
Throughout my years of drinking coffee I've used a regular drip, keurig, and french press. When I took the leap to leave coffee and try Rasa my french press had recently broken. Knowing I would need something new I was intrigued by the Moka Pot. I took a chance on it and am so glad I did. It is by far my favorite method of brewing I've ever had.
I use this every day. I currently have in the house Magnificent mushrooms and Cacao. It's the easiest way to make a hot drink throughout the day when you live in the Midwest and its cold outside.
The pot works well, but the filter funnel is straight aluminum, which is not what the description says. I bought this pot to replace a moka pot with straight aluminum, so I now have 2 gross, unsafe moka pots to get rid of.
Not only is this pot beautiful, it really works! I can make a pot of Rasa in about 5 minutes and the flavor and consistency is absolutely divine. To be honest I got the medium pot and I should have bought the larger one. Who am I kidding, I am totally going to get the larger one! This pot is great!! =)
Thank you Rasa for introducing me to this pot.
It arrived looking like a return- complete with grinds in the bottom of the moka pot. Returns happen, so I let that slide. But I have the same problem as another reviewer. I carefully screw it on tightly and it leaks all over when I pour. It also has stains all over the bottom already! and the handle has a scratch/tear already from very careful use. Disappointing.