A travel mug worthy of the contents inside. Designed to amplify the senses and engineered to fit the most popular manual brewing devices. Enjoy Rasa at its fullest, everywhere.
The makers of the Carter Everywhere Mug never understood why to-go tumblers made design decisions that compromised the coffee drinking experience. The senses–taste, smell, and touch–were ignored, while durability and extreme heat retention were prioritized. Why not both?
- Aromatic wide mouth: access the full aroma and gauge the temperature of your drink
- Drinkable thin lip: sits comfortably in your mouth
- Ceramic coating: a ceramic interior keeps your brew free of odors, oils, and “old penny” tasting notes
- Heat lock double wall vacuum: 18/8 insulated stainless steel retains heat for 12 hours and stays cold for 24 hours
- Leak-proof seal: a quick, 270° twist locks the lid to eliminate liquid mishaps
Available in Matte Grey and Matte White.
How To Brew
- Boil water.
- Add water & Rasa to french press (1 tbsp per 8 oz of water)*
- Wait 10-20 mins or instead of just waiting there, because “a watched Rasa never brews,“ you could: meditate • dance • meal prep • clean your kitchen • take a shower • play with your pet unicorn • etc.
- Pour. Sip.
We think you're going to love Rasa. But if you don't? Send it back for 100% of your money back. All you have to do is ask nicely.