We searched long & hard for a Moka pot that would be worthy of Rasa, and this. is. it!!
A Moka Pot with Purpose: For every GROSCHE product we sell, GROSCHE funds 50+ days of safe drinking water for people in need around the world. 💧🌍😊
Things to know:
- Moka pots make amazing, fast, fully-extracted Rasa! They use pressure to pull the liquid up through the chamber, and that pressure makes all the difference in brewing time. Think of it like a pressure cooker—you can cook beans way faster in those babies, right?
- Makes 1 mug of Rasa—or, use 2 tbsp and make 2 lattes (Rasa will be stronger and so won't get too diluted by the extra milk/mylk/whatevs). Size medium works best!
- Heat-resistant rubber handle that looks like purdy wood but isn't. #magic (you wouldn't want it to be wood anyway, cuz it would burrrrn your purdy hand!)
- Lead-free, food grade anodized aluminum body
A quick sizing guide…
Moka pots are a tad different than traditional cup sizes. They are 100 years old after all! Here’s a quick breakdown:
Small - our most petite brewer (150ml or 5 fl. oz.)
Medium - makes a smidge more than a latte (275 ml or 9.3 fl. oz.)
Large - let’s be honest, how much you’ll actually end up drinking (450 ml or 15.2 fl. oz.)
Not sure how to use a Moka pot? We gotchu.
- Use on induction stoves (all other stoves are fine!)
- Put in a dishwasher, it will tarnish and look ugly and we know you don't want that!
How To Brew
- Boil water.
- Add water & Rasa to french press (1 tbsp per 8 oz of water)
- Wait 10-20 mins or instead of just waiting there, because “a watched Rasa never brews,“ you could: meditate • dance • meal prep • clean your kitchen • take a shower • play with your pet unicorn • etc.
- Pour. Sip.
We think you're going to love Rasa. But if you don't? Send it back for 100% of your money back. All you have to do is ask nicely.