Beat the jitters and make fatigue a thing of the past by discovering your body’s unique energy blueprint.Start Quiz
I feel like a rockstar and am buzzing with energy all damn day.
I have plenty of energy, but it’s probably due to all the coffee I’m drinking.
I’m a rollercoaster, baby. My energy is all over the place!
Energy? I have 27 herbs in my pantry to help me with that...
I feel calm and energized, like the best version of myself.
That depends, what herbs am I mixing with the coffee?
I feel focused and clear, but sometimes I get a bad case of the jitters.
The coffee with caffeine makes me jittery and anxious.
I’m a health nut and I am one-upping myself to be as healthy as possible.
I’d like to be healthier, but who has the time? There are so many things.
I devote some time to my health, but I'd like to be doing more.
I enjoy improving my health and I look for new ways to do it.
I’m a total #adaptofan and always using them to elevate my health!
I’ve heard of the whole adaptogens thing. I’d love to learn more...
I’m familiar with them but I’d rather be listening to my favorite podcast.
Like always, we searched long & hard for a Moka pot that would be worthy of Rasa, and this. is. it!!
A Moka Pot with Purpose: For every GROSCHE product we sell, GROSCHE funds 50+ days of safe drinking water for people in need around the world. 💧🌍😊
Things to Know
• Moka pots make amazing, fast, fully-extracted Rasa! They use pressure to pull the liquid up through the chamber, and that pressure makes all the difference in brewing time. Think of it like a pressure cooker—you can cook beans way faster in those babies, right?
• Makes 1 mug of Rasa—or, use 2 tbsp and make 2 lattes (Rasa will be stronger and so won't get too diluted by the extra milk/mylk/whatevs)
• Heat-resistant rubber handle that looks like purdy wood but isn't. #magic (you wouldn't want it to be wood anyway, cuz it would burrrrn your purdy hand!)
• Lead-free, food grade anodized aluminum body
Not sure how to use a Moka pot? We gotchu.
• Use on induction stoves (all other stoves are fine!)
• Put in a dishwasher, it will tarnish and look ugly and we know you don't want that!