Cashew Chai Latte
We're so excited about this Cashew Chai Latte! It's easy to make, creamy, delicious and way better than any store bought chai. Chai Spice and ghee gives your latte a rich texture and flavor for days. We used Original Rasa – our most potent concentration of herbs & adaptogens – for a deep, roasty finish.
Did you know cashews make a killer dairy free creamer? Throwing a small handful (soaked overnight or not) in a blender with your freshly brewed coffee and ghee adds a touch of cream and a boost of healthy fats!
- 2 cups freshly brewed Original Rasa
- ¼ cup cashews (unsalted/unroasted)
- ½ tbsp Ghee, coconut or MCT oil (we love Ahara's Chai Spice Ghee)
- 1 tsp Chai Spice blend OR a pinch of cinnamon, cardamom, ginger, black pepper and nutmeg powders OR add loose chai tea to your Rasa brew
- Cinnamon & star anise to garnish (optional)
- Brew 2 tbsps of Rasa with 16oz of water on a French Press.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Garnish with cinnamon and star anise (optional). Enjoy!
Recipe by Salima's Kitchen
Author: Talita Taiti