We're so excited about this Cashew Chai Latte! It's easy to make, creamy, delicious and way better than any store bought chai. Chai Spice and ghee gives your latte a rich texture and flavor for days. We used Original Rasa – our most potent concentration of herbs & adaptogens – for a deep, roasty finish.
Did you know cashews make a killer dairy free creamer? Throwing a small handful (soaked overnight or not) in a blender with your freshly brewed coffee and ghee adds a touch of cream and a boost of healthy fats!
- 2 cups freshly brewed Original Rasa
- ¼ cup cashews (unsalted/unroasted)
- ½ tbsp Ghee, coconut or MCT oil (we love Ahara's Chai Spice Ghee)
- 1 tsp Chai Spice blend OR a pinch of cinnamon, cardamom, ginger, black pepper and nutmeg powders OR add loose chai tea to your Rasa brew
- Cinnamon & star anise to garnish (optional)
- Brew 2 tbsps of Rasa with 16oz of water on a French Press.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Garnish with cinnamon and star anise (optional). Enjoy!
Recipe by Salima's Kitchen