Want To Protect Yourself From Toxins? Try An Herb-Infused Latte
“Among others, Rasa sources the beverage from ashwagandha, reishi, chaga and rhodiola, herbs commonly known for their positive effects on immunity, anti-inflammation and mental health. Van der Mersch believes the adaptogenic drink allows people to wear a 'stress suit,' or what she calls a 'nice padding between me and stress.'”
- Allison Yates, OZY
Want To Give Sustainable and Socially Conscious Holiday Gifts? Here's How.
“I love consumable gifts because they don’t lead to clutter, they are very fun, and they are a special treat while often serving a purpose (meaning less waste!). Consumable gifts can be fancy or special food items, beauty products, candles, or more. ... RASA offers a health-supportive herbal coffee blend that comes in compostable packaging.”
- Sara Weinreb, Forbes
#NATIVEweek No. 83 • FN Team’s Fall Equinox Must-Haves
“I've been trying to find more natural alternatives of morning energy instead of the go-to matcha, so I've replaced it with a cup of this adaptogenic herbal coffee replacement. No gluten, caffeine, sugar, or coffee! Perfect remedy to get you going without the disservice to your adrenals.”
- Sierra, for Free & Native
QUITTING COFFEE + SOME OF MY FAVE COFFEE ALTERNATIVES
“Another adaptogenic coffee brand I am obsessed with, that was started by a working mama who needed to get her coffee fix but wanted to do so in the healthiest way possible. They have 7 adaptogens & 2 mushrooms in their koffees, plus 4 other herbs that are great for detox, lymph health, and digestive support.”
- Jordan Younger, The Balanced Blonde
Lopa van der Mersch Founder & CEO of Rasa Koffee
“Having integrity really helps me to be productive. If I am proud and fully standing behind all of my decisions in the business, and I am executing in the business in accordance with my values, then I don’t have energy, thought, and money tied up in feeling like I didn’t quite do the right thing. Having a strong compass of values helps me to make decisions faster and choose *which* decisions to make more quickly, as well.”
- Lopa van der Mersch, founder of Rasa
Medium Well Podcast
This episode of Medium Well is as informative as it is entertaining! Today I interview Lopa Van der Mersch, Founder & CEO of Rasa, an herbal coffee company. Lopa has such an interesting and unique story which we dive into, as well as her approach to wellness, why she started her adaptogen-based herbal coffee brand, the challenges of sustainability in business, and more.
Highest Self Podcast
Ever heard of adaptogens? These intelligent herbs actually work with your body giving you exactly what you need, whether it’s more energy or more relaxation. Learn more about them from Rasa Koffee founder Lopa
The Magical Power of Adaptogen Koffee
Listen to learn:
- Why reassessing your relationship with caffeine may be a good idea
- How adaptogens actually work
- Which adaptogen has been know to turn grey hair black,
- Which adaptogen is also an aphrodisiac
- The adaptogen that has a long history of use as a beauty tonic
- Which common “adaptogens” aren’t actually adaptogens at all
How a Cup of Tea Can Be Your Life’s Purpose with Lopa van der Mersch
What you'll hear in this episode:
- The importance of adaptogens + how they build your energy from the inside out
- Herbs for slowing the aging process
- What Lopa is proud of at Rasa, and her biggest challenges in the entrepreneur life
- The importance of nourishment + how certain plants are standing up to be our allies today
- Her experiences with flowers essences + other words of wisdom
- How rituals around drinking a hot beverage can actually create spaciousness and bring you closer to your loved ones
Nutrition Unscripted: Interview with Lopa of Rasa Koffee
We chat adaptogens, how they're useful for the body, and how Rasa Koffee came to be. Tune in for a fun-filled, adaptogen-loving episode!
Rise Up For You
YOUR #1 VALUE: Integrity, if it doesn’t feel right I’m not going to do it!
GOLD NUGGET: Don’t take it all to seriously
WHAT DOES RISE UP FOR YOU MEAN TO YOU?
Sometimes you feel that life is being done to you. I feel the opposite when I hear Rise Up For You...it’s a sense that my deepest self is rising up to meet myself!
Caring for Your Energy Levels and Healing Eating Disorders One Meal at a Time with Lopa van der Mersch