Ginger Cacao Latte
In love with this amazing Ginger Cacao Dirty Rasa from Adaptogenic Latte Queen Amrit Sadhana Khalsa Boyd, aka @bodyblisslife:
"Getting through hump day with this ginger cacao dirty Rasa! One of my favorite coffee substitutes just got two new sisters and I am loving them. One is mixed with cacao and one is dirty (mixed with coffee). To be extra naughty, I mixed the two together 🙋🏼♀️."
- Brew 1 tbps Dirty Rasa + 1 tbsp Cacao Rasa.
- Place in a French press & cover with 1 1/2 cups boiled water. Let sit for 10+ minutes.
(Lopa’s note: At the Rasa Casa when we brew Cacao & Dirty together, it's so delicious and addictive that we call it Crack. We are considering coming out with a product with both cacao and coffee, and calling it Crack. Our lawyer has advised against this.)
Blend the goods:
- 1 1/2 cups brewed Rasa
- 1/2 cup nut milk
- 1 T @philosophielove Cacao Magic (or use 1 tsp raw cacao powder)
- 1/2 - 1 tbsp ghee (depending on your digestion)
- 1/2 tsp @animamundiherbals Collagen booster
- 1/2 medjool date, or 1-2 deglet dates
- 1 tsp peeled and grated ginger
Place everything in a high speed blender and blend until frothy. Enjoy!
Author: Lopa van der Mersch