Adaptogenic Mocha Vegan Brownies + Salted Peanut Butter Maple Caramel
So excited to share this insanely delicious Adaptogenic Mocha Vegan Brownies + Salted Peanut Butter Maple Caramel recipe by South African chef Claire Sharryn Roberto! 🍫☕️✨🥜🍁🍯
All gluten free and refined sugar free, baby!
1/4 cup gluten-free oat flour
3/4 cup brown rice flour
1/4 cup almond flour
2 teaspoons arrowroot starch
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
3/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar
2 teaspoons agar agar
1/4 teaspoon finely ground pink salt
1/2 cup raw cacao powder
1/2 cup chopped raw pecans
1/4 cup Rasa brewed TRIPLE strong (3 tbsp Rasa per 1 cup, cooked down to 1/4 cup)
1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons coconut milk
1/2 cup coconut oil
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3/4 cup coconut sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350°F, then line an 8×8inch (24cm) baking dish with parchment paper.
2. In a bowl, mix together: dry ingredients (except coconut sugar).
3. In a small bowl, combine wet ingredients + coconut sugar. Pour over dry ingredients + stir well.
4. Slather batter in baking dish, evenly. Bake on middle rack for 25 minutes.
5. Once cool, slice + serve with a dollop of Salted PB Maple Caramel + a dusting of raw cacao powder.
SALTED PEANUT BUTTER MAPLE CARAMEL
Combine the following ingredients together, well:
1/2 cup natural peanut butter
3 tablespoons hot water
3 tablespoons maple syrup
1/2 teaspoon pink salt
Serve with a mug of Rasa and the satisfied contentment of having treated yourself REALLY well. 😍