Spicy Rose Cacao Is Your Best Bedroom Friend
This infamous tonic sold out twice within days and here’s why: it tastes like a chocolate-covered rose made sweet love with spicy, gingery chocolate. With just the right amount of heat, this desire-inducing blend sparks sensuality while nourishing your nervous system.
Aphrodisiac herbs encourage greater sensation, presence, and enjoyment. These include:
- relaxing aphrodisiacs, helpful when tension and stress inhibit your flow;
- stimulating aphrodisiacs for that extra fire;
- circulatory herbs to help get that blood flowing in all the right places;
- herbs for the emotional heart; subtle permissions to open to yourself, your partner, and your life.
Spicy Rose Cacao Rasa has a comprehensive blend of all types of aphrodisiacs, including:
- Ginger & Cayenne: circulatory stimulants that increase blood flow to the extremities
- Hawthorn & Rose Petals: for opening and softening the emotional heart
- Maca 10:1 extract, 300 mg: desire, desire, desire
- Schisandra 4:1 extract, 200 mg: Famous in China as a sexual tonic. This berry is said to increase the “Water Qi” (read: secretion of, ahem, fluids)
Plus, the adaptogens in Rasa are a type of aphrodisiac in their own right. Stress shuts down our reproductive energy. After all, when you see a bear in the woods, you run or you fight. You don’t make out with the bear!
Adaptogens help balance our hormones, bring us back to our resting parasympathetic state, and allow us to leave the stress of the world at the bedroom door.
Get Vibin' with our sultry down-tempo Spicy Rose playlist.
Listen on Spotify.
Here's what people have been saying:
"What a delicious and balanced blend! It feeds my fire and grounds me at the same time. My favorite!" - Terra H.
"This blend is delicious. I wasn't sure if I would like the "spicy" flare, but it is so subtle, it's perfect. It definitely heats you up and gets you motivated to do whatever your heart desires :)" - Mathew M.
"Intoxicating spice, earthy cacao, seductive and sweet rose...holy wow! What a lovely ritual to set the stage and intention for an inspired union with your beloved. Perfect for a leisurely, languid getaway morning." - Karen P.
How To Brew
- Boil water.
- Add water & Rasa to french press (1 tbsp per 8 oz of water)
- Wait 10-20 mins or instead of just waiting there, because “a watched Rasa never brews,“ you could: meditate • dance • meal prep • clean your kitchen • take a shower • play with your pet unicorn • etc.
- Pour. Sip.
We think you're going to love Rasa. But if you don't? Send it back for 100% of your money back. All you have to do is ask nicely.