Spicy Rose Cacao Is Your Best Bedroom Friend
This infamous tonic sold out twice within days and here’s why: it tastes like a chocolate-covered rose made sweet love with spicy, gingery chocolate. With just the right amount of heat, this desire-inducing blend sparks sensuality while nourishing your nervous system.
Aphrodisiac herbs encourage greater sensation, presence, and enjoyment. These include:
- relaxing aphrodisiacs, helpful when tension and stress inhibit your flow;
- stimulating aphrodisiacs for that extra fire;
- circulatory herbs to help get that blood flowing in all the right places;
- herbs for the emotional heart; subtle permissions to open to yourself, your partner, and your life.
Spicy Rose Cacao Rasa has a comprehensive blend of all types of aphrodisiacs, including:
- Ginger & Cayenne: circulatory stimulants that increase blood flow to the extremities
- Hawthorn & Rose Petals: for opening and softening the emotional heart
- Maca 10:1 extract, 300 mg: desire, desire, desire
- Schisandra 4:1 extract, 200 mg: Famous in China as a sexual tonic. This berry is said to increase the “Water Qi” (read: secretion of, ahem, fluids)
Plus, the adaptogens in Rasa are a type of aphrodisiac in their own right. Stress shuts down our reproductive energy. After all, when you see a bear in the woods, you run or you fight. You don’t make out with the bear!
Adaptogens help balance our hormones, bring us back to our resting parasympathetic state, and allow us to leave the stress of the world at the bedroom door.
Get Vibin' with our sultry down-tempo Spicy Rose playlist.
Listen on Spotify.
Here's what people have been saying:
"What a delicious and balanced blend! It feeds my fire and grounds me at the same time. My favorite!" - Terra H.
"This blend is delicious. I wasn't sure if I would like the "spicy" flare, but it is so subtle, it's perfect. It definitely heats you up and gets you motivated to do whatever your heart desires :)" - Mathew M.
"Intoxicating spice, earthy cacao, seductive and sweet rose...holy wow! What a lovely ritual to set the stage and intention for an inspired union with your beloved. Perfect for a leisurely, languid getaway morning." - Karen P.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
How To Brew
- Boil water.
- Add water & Rasa to french press (1 tbsp per 8 oz of water)*
- Wait 10-20 mins or instead of just waiting there, because “a watched Rasa never brews,“ you could: meditate • dance • meal prep • clean your kitchen • take a shower • play with your pet unicorn • etc.
- Pour. Sip.
We think you're going to love Rasa. But if you don't? Send it back for 100% of your money back. All you have to do is ask nicely.
I really like the flavor of this one. It's just the right amount of spice for me, not too much, but enough to give it a little bit of interest. I'm still a coffee drinker, but I'm also a birth doula and I like having something for that second or third cup that nourishes my stretched adrenal glands. I enjoy this with a little bit of creamer (I use the Califia "Better Half" unsweetened creamer or the Rasa Créme de la Creamer).
This is my favorite Rasa blend. Love the hint if spice.
After having two kids back to back, my libido was definitely lacking. I started using this and the euphoria elixir. Woah! Big, big difference! I started to want to be sexually active again, enjoyed it more, and it was easier to get in the right head space. I also notice other small signs of healing "down there" that I attribute to these products.
This makes me feel so warm, cozy, grounded, and heart-centered. I add lots of honey and drink it pretty exclusively when I'm menstruating. Gets me through with less misery.
I tried this both hot and, later, cold, as the leftovers had cooled. I enjoyed it both ways but actually preferred it cold.