Spicy Rose Cacao Is Your Best Bedroom Friend
This infamous tonic sold out twice within days and here’s why: it tastes like a chocolate-covered rose made sweet love with spicy, gingery chocolate. With just the right amount of heat, this desire-inducing blend sparks sensuality while nourishing your nervous system.
Aphrodisiac herbs encourage greater sensation, presence, and enjoyment. These include:
- relaxing aphrodisiacs, helpful when tension and stress inhibit your flow;
- stimulating aphrodisiacs for that extra fire;
- circulatory herbs to help get that blood flowing in all the right places;
- herbs for the emotional heart; subtle permissions to open to yourself, your partner, and your life.
Spicy Rose Cacao Rasa has a comprehensive blend of all types of aphrodisiacs, including:
- Ginger & Cayenne: circulatory stimulants that increase blood flow to the extremities
- Hawthorn & Rose Petals: for opening and softening the emotional heart
- Maca 10:1 extract, 300 mg: desire, desire, desire
- Schisandra 4:1 extract, 200 mg: Famous in China as a sexual tonic. This berry is said to increase the “Water Qi” (read: secretion of, ahem, fluids)
Plus, the adaptogens in Rasa are a type of aphrodisiac in their own right. Stress shuts down our reproductive energy. After all, when you see a bear in the woods, you run or you fight. You don’t make out with the bear!
Adaptogens help balance our hormones, bring us back to our resting parasympathetic state, and allow us to leave the stress of the world at the bedroom door.
Get Vibin' with our sultry down-tempo Spicy Rose playlist.
Listen on Spotify.
Here's what people have been saying:
"What a delicious and balanced blend! It feeds my fire and grounds me at the same time. My favorite!" - Terra H.
"This blend is delicious. I wasn't sure if I would like the "spicy" flare, but it is so subtle, it's perfect. It definitely heats you up and gets you motivated to do whatever your heart desires :)" - Mathew M.
"Intoxicating spice, earthy cacao, seductive and sweet rose...holy wow! What a lovely ritual to set the stage and intention for an inspired union with your beloved. Perfect for a leisurely, languid getaway morning." - Karen P.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
How To Brew
- Boil water.
- Add water & Rasa to french press (1 tbsp per 8 oz of water)*
- Wait 10-15 mins...or instead of just waiting there, because “a watched Rasa never brews,“ you can:
• meditate • dance• meal prep • clean your kitchen • take a shower • play with your pet unicorn • etc.
- Pour. Sip.
We think you're going to love Rasa. But if you don't? Send it back for 100% of your money back. All you have to do is ask nicely.
New favorite Rasa
The spice + chocolate tones in this Rasa are a dream. It's my new favorite with a splash of oat milk!
Don't want to go a day without Rasa
Don’t trust their money back guarantee
It was my first time trying Rasa’s product and first time trying this kind of homeopathic drinks. After I order it, I showed it to my doctor and she advised me not to take it due to some ingredients that could potentially make my IBS worse. I didn’t even open the product and requested for a return. First I was told that the refund was only as store credits not to my original form of payment, which was not clear in the website description. Secondly, my return was rejected for no reason. That was very poor customer service compared to many other leading healthcare brands out there. Rasa only cares about dumping the products onto buyer, and has no regard for the actual health and safety of the consumers. This attitude was totally opposite of what they preach on their website as a responsible and striving manufacture. Please buy with extreme caution.
Works as intended.
Hehe it works...say no more. Best flavor so far!!
Expensive and tastes like dirt