Recipe by Claire Sharryn Roberto
WARNING 🚨 this granola is absolutely deliciously addiccctiiive 😛 — share with a granola lover! Packed with plant protein, adaptogens for balancing hormones and helping the body cope with stress (physical + mental) more effectively, and can be enjoyed in many ways!
Making your own granola is the best way to ensure it’s not overloaded with sugar and low quality rancid oils.
ADAPTOGENIC NUTELLA GRANOLA RECIPE
- 3 cups gluten-free (can sub regular oats) rolled oats
- 1/3 cup hemp seeds⠀
- 1 cup raw hazelnuts, finely chopped
- 1 cup raw walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted⠀
- 2/3 cup raw cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon pink salt⠀
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon⠀
- 2 tablespoons strong brewed Rasa (use your fave blend)
- preheat oven to 175 °C⠀
- line 2 baking trays with baking paper
- in a big bowl, mix oats, hemp seeds, hazelnuts, walnuts + pumpkin seeds
- in a small bowl, whisk maple, coco oil, cacao, vanilla, pink salt, cinnamon + Rasa
- pour liquid mixture over dry ingredients + mix well to combine
- evenly spread granola mixture over baking sheets
- bake for 7 minutes, then mix, flip + re-spread over the baking sheets
- bake for another 15 minutes
- remove from oven + allow to cool completely on the tray
Enjoy with coconut yoghurt and seasonal fruit, on top of a smoothie bowl, sprinkled over oatmeal, or as a hand-in-the-jar-snack throughout the day.
Hope you enjoy this recipe!