Creamy Mocha Smoothie
- 1 cup of ice cubes
- 1 cup of frozen coconut meat (16 oz)
- 1.5 cups of almond or coconut milk
- 2 tablespoon of almond butter or sunflower seed butter
- 2 tablespoon of chia seeds or flax seeds
- 1-2 cups of brewed RASA coffee
- 2-3 tablespoon cacao powder or cacao nibs
- 1 teaspoon of cardamom
- 2-4 dates OR 1/2 teaspoon of stevia
- pinch of vanilla bean powder
- pinch of cinnamon
- pinch of sea salt
- Brew RASA using 1.5 tablespoons of RASA coffee, and 1.5 cups of boiling water.
- Let steep for 10-15 minutes.
- Pour the brewed RASA into a high-speed blender, with the rest of the ingredients.
- Blend on high for about 2-5 minutes until the mix in completely smooth.
- If you want the smoothie sweeter add in more stevia, or dates.
Recipe created by Stephanie Mary @mytinylagunakitchen