- 1 c ice cubes
- 1 c frozen coconut meat (16 oz) Don’t have this weirdly-specific ingredient? Frozen (or fresh!) bananas work fab, too. 🍌 🙌
- 1.5 c milk of choice
- 2 tbsp nut butter of choice (almond or sunflower work great)
- 2 tbsp chia or flax seeds
- 1-2 c brewed Rasa
- 2-3 tbsp cacao powder or cacao nibs
- 1 tsp cardamom
- 2-4 dates OR a few drops of stevia
- pinch of vanilla bean powder (or 1/2 tsp vanilla extract)
- pinch of cinnamon
- pinch of sea salt
- Pour the Rasa into a high-speed blender with the rest of the ingredients.
- Blend on high for until completely smooth—preferably while jumping for joy.
- If you want the smoothie sweeter add in more stevia, or dates.
- Sip. Smile. Slay. 😎
Recipe created by Stephanie Mary @mytinylagunakitchen