Lavender Turmeric Latte
An earthy, grounding and subtly sweet latte with floral notes. Easy to make, Great hot or iced. Along with Rasa's benefits, you get an anti-inflammatory boost from turmeric and a soothing effect from lavender.
- 1 cup brewed Cacao Rasa
- 1/2 cup plant-based milk
- 1 1/2 tsp maple syrup (or your favorite sweetener)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp unrefined coconut oil
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp culinary-grade lavender buds
- On the stovetop over medium-low heat combine Rasa Cacao, milk, sweetener, cinnamon, turmeric, oil and black pepper until warmed throughout.
- Add lavender buds.
- Cover and let steep for 2 minutes. Strain with a fine mesh strainer, cheesecloth or nut milk bag.
Want an extra creamy and frothy cup? Blend or use a handheld milk frother for 10 seconds before pouring and serving!
Recipe by Moon And Spoon And Yum