- 1.5 cups of water
- 1.5 tablespoons of RASA coffee
- 1 batch of Homemade Vanilla Coconut Ice Cream*
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla bean powder*
- 1/2 teaspoon of stevia OR 1-2 tablespoons of maple syrup
- If you don't want to make your own ice cream feel free to purchase a pint of any vanilla ice cream of your choice.
- You can also sub the vanilla bean powder for vanilla extract.
- Heat up your water until it is boiling.
- Pour the water into a french press or anything you like to make coffee with your RASA blend of choice.
- Steep for 10-15 minutes.
- Whisk your sweetener of choice and the vanilla into the prepared RASA.
- Optional: put brewed Rasa in the fridge to cool off before pouring into the ice cream.
- Pour chilled RASA over the ice cream and try not to drool.
Recipe created by Stephanie Mary @mytinylagunakitchen