Vegan. Adaptogenic. Affogato. 🤤
- 1.5 cups of water
- 1.5 tablespoons of Rasa
- 1/2 cup vegan ice cream of choice
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla bean powder (or vanilla extract)
- A few drops of stevia OR 1/2 - 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Heat yer water til boiling.
- Pour the water into a french press or anything you like to make coffee with your Rasa blend of choice.
- Brew for 10-15 minutes.
- Whisk your sweetener of choice and the vanilla into the prepared Rasa.
- Optional: put brewed Rasa in the fridge to cool off before pouring into the ice cream.
- Pour chilled Rasa over the ice cream and try not to drool. Ok, just drool. We won’t judge.
- Put purdy flowers on it and photograph until fully melted. (We kid, we kid.)
Recipe created by Stephanie Mary @mytinylagunakitchen
Author: Talita Taiti