Dark Chocolate Mint Coconut Butter Cups are chocolatey, creamy and delicious with a hint of coffee flavor. They are speedy to prepare, use 6 ingredients and make a perfect hot weather dessert. All you need is a muffin pan, parchment paper molds, coconut, and chocolate goodness.
Coconut butter cups are good on their own but when you add in adaptogens and herbal coffee, game over! Mint, coffee, and chocolate is such an abundant flavor combination.
- 3 cups of 100% Dark Chocolate Cups or any Chocolate Chips
- 2 cups of coconut butter
- 1 tsp of stevia or 1/4 cup maple syrup (add more to taste)
- 8oz of Cacao RASA
- 1-2 drops of peppermint oil OR extract
- 1 tsp of spirulina (optional for green color)
- 1 tsp of vanilla bean powder OR vanilla extract
- Melt chocolate chips in a double boiler (or a pyrex bowl over a pan with boiling water)
- Pour the melted chocolate chips and sweetener into muffin cups with parchment paper cups.
- Melt coconut butter in a new clean double boiler, mix in the brewed RASA, spirulina, and mint extract, into the pan.
- Pour the coconut butter & coffee mix over the chocolate.
- Pour the chocolate over the coconut butter.
- Put the pan into the fridge or freezer overnight or for 1-2 hours.
- Enjoy when they are completely solid!
Recipe by My Tiny Laguna Kitchen