Nettle leaf is a healing liver detox herb that is perfect for transitioning into Spring. It's super easy to incorporate into your Rasa ritual – just add the herbs into your French Press before you brew! This nourishing alternative to coffee will give your liver a loving squeeze to help clear any toxin built-up from the colder months.
- 1-2 cups of filtered water
- 1.5 tablespoons of Original Rasa
- 1 tablespoon of loose nettle leaf (or a nettle tea bag)
- 1 tablespoon of coconut butter
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla bean powder
- 2 scoops of Anima Mundi Vegan Collagen Booster
- Anima Mundi Vanilla Stevia to taste (or sweetener of choice)
- Heat your water to around 200-210 degrees.
- Pour herbal coffee blend into a french press.
- Pour water over & cover.
- Let steep for 5 minutes.
- Pour strained herbal coffee into your blender.
- Add coconut butter, sweetener, & collagen peptides.
- Cover and blend until smooth.
This lovely liver cleansing latte was crafted by Stephanie Mary of My Tiny Laguna Kitchen