Rose Cacao Herbal Coffee Latte
"Rose Cacao Herbal Coffee Love Latte is the perfect way to romance yourself or your lover. This recipe has been our go-to recipe since we got our hands on Rasa. It tastes just like coffee, & a cappuccino to me. Dan, my love, is the most obsessed with coffee, so now I feel like I have a routine besides matcha to go to. This recipe is frothy, coffee-like and adds in the aphrodisiac, heart-opening qualities from the Cacao Rasa blend." - Stephanie Mary
- 1.5 cup of boiling water
- 2 tablespoons of Cacao Rasa Blend
- 1 tablespoon of coconut butter
- 1-2 scoops of Anima Mundi Vegan Collagen Booster
- 1-2 rosebuds
- 1-4 drops of Anima Mundi Vanilla Stevia Leaf Extract or sweetener of choice to taste
- Heat your water to around 200-210 degrees.
- Pour Cacao Rasa into a French press.
- Pour water over & cover.
- Brew for 10-15 minutes.
- Add coconut butter, collagen peptides, cardamon & cinnamon to a blender.
- Pour strained Cacao Rasa into your blender.
- Cover and blend until smooth.
- Add roses on top and let steep for 1-2 minutes.
- Strain rose petals out before drinking.
Luscious and heart-opening recipe by Stephanie Mary of My Tiny Laguna Kitchen