Just as the flowers begin to rise up from the earth, Spring asks that we rekindle our own internal flame. Incorporating bitter herbs and fiber into your diet is an easy way to support the digestive system and help get your body ready for the hotter months ahead. This can include flax, chia seeds, chamomile, nettle, dandelion root, and milk thistle.
This liver-loving Chia Pudding is a perfect Spring breakfast or snack since it's rich in fiber, gently detoxing and quick to make. All you do is steep one serving of your favorite RASA blend, add a touch of plant-based milk and sweetener of your choice. Top it off with berries or ground cacao nibs for extra flavor and texture. Feel free to get creative!
- 1.5 cups of filtered water
- 2 tbsp of any RASA herbal coffee blend
- 6 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons of plant-based milk
- 40 drops of Anima Mundi Pure Vanilla Stevia Leaf Extract or sweetener of choice to taste
- 1 tablespoon of ground cacao nibs (optional)
- for extra herbal magic add in dried chamomile or nettle
- Heat filtering water to boiling.
- Fill 2 tablespoons of RASA and steep with boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Add in your extra dried herbs for more detox magic.
- Once done, pour herbal coffee blend into two separate jars.
- Pour in chia seeds one tablespoon at a time, keep stirring for about 2-3 minutes.
- Add in your plant-based milk, and stir some more.
- Add in sweetener, and stir.
- Once chia has turned into pudding (or plumped up) you can enjoy!
Eat warm or cool! Store in fridge 2-3 nights if you want to prep ahead of time.
Recipe by My Tiny Laguna Kitchen.