Vegan Irish Cream Coffee
Irish Cream can be served in a variety of ways, but it’s hard to find one that fits most lifestyles. Naturally, Irish Cream has alcohol, but this recipe is alcohol-free so you can enjoy it at any time! It’s also vegan and sugar-free while still tasting amazing!
Irish Cream takes espresso for a stronger coffee taste. Add an extra scoop of Dirty Rasa to your brew for a flavorful cup. The coconut cream creates a rich and creamy texture, while a hint of pure stevia makes it lightly sweet.
- 1 can of Organic Coconut Milk 15 oz
- 2 cans of Coconut Cream 5.4 oz
- 1/4 cup Imlak’esh Cacao Wafers
- 1 tsp of Vanilla Bean Powder or Extract
- 1 tsp of Anina Mundi Pure Stevia Leaf Extract (add more to taste)
- 8oz of Dirty RASA
- Optional: maple syrup or 2-3 dates to taste (blend if using dates)
- Warm the Coconut Cream and Coconut Milk on a stove top until melted and mixed together.
- Make Your Rasa! Use a french press, Moka pot or Aeropress.
- Melt Imlak’esh Cacao Wafers. Make a quick double boiler using a small pot, put a small amount of water in it, and a bowl on top. Heat the wafers until they turn liquid.
- Mix It All Together. Mix Rasa coffee, Imlek’esh melted cacao wafers wafers and stevia with the coconut cream and coconut milk. Whisk it all together until smooth.
- Let it sit for about 3 minutes on low heat while whisking intermittently.
After everything is mixed together, it’s time to enjoy! Drink warm, add an ice cube or place it in the fridge to chill it.
Recipe by My Tiny Laguna Kitchen
Author: Lopa van der Mersch