This is embodied energy. Deep energy. Focus without the hard edge. An easier access to flow.
This is Bold.
We set out to create a caffeine rush, without caffeine.
What we ended up with has redefined how we relate to energy.
Vikings had rhodiola. Siberian hunters had schisandra. Yogic sages had shilajit. Now we have Bold, a potent comprehensive formula designed for athletes, parents, entrepreneurs, creatives, & all of us navigating this intense modern world.
Formulation, at its best, creates an herbal product far greater than the individual herbs. And sometimes, far greater than what you thought you’d accomplish.
Thanks to 9 adaptogenic herbs in their clinically-studied effective doses,
BOLD potentiates your empowered, confident, best self.
Rich, smooth, and potent with a hint of cacao
On the fence? Try it out with our Li'l BOLD 2-pack!
Synergy exists when the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. 1+1 no longer equals 2 but maybe 3, 4, or 5 instead. This is seen throughout the natural world, where unlikely emergent behaviors frequently pop up out of complex systems. The field of herbal medicine is full of these examples as well.
We referenced dozens of adaptogen studies to create a powerful formula based on scientifically-backed dosages for 9 different adaptogens. To give our rich and roasted Rasa base that extra kick, we chose full-spectrum extracts. Unlike standardized extracts or isolates, full-spectrum extracts give the desired increase in potency while preserving the herbs’ natural ratio of compounds. This ensures that the safety and efficacy demonstrated for thousands of years of traditional practice still apply.
Behind the scenes: The Synergy Behind The Formula (i.e. the herbal nuances that make Bold amazing)
- Rhodiola 4:1 - 350 mg The Vikings used this root for endurance and strength. Enough said. Actually, we could go on for a long time…
- Eleuthero 4:1 - 350 mg An OG of the adaptogen world, this energy tonic is one of the most widely studied herbs in the world, with over 3000 studies to its name.
- Schisandra 4:1 - 200 mg Traditional hunters in the wilds of the Far East still chew these berries for extra energy and improved focus on the trail.
- Cordyceps 10:1 - 200 mg This powerful mushroom is an adaptogen all-arounder, boosting performance, immunity, sexual energy, and lung function.
- Lion’s Mane 8:1 - 200 mg A true brain tonic, this mushroom is revered for increasing mental agility.
- Gynostemma 10:1 - 100 mg Known as poor man’s ginseng, this leaf has more ginsenosides—the adaptogenic compounds—than ginseng itself!
- Shilajit 4:1 - 100 mg This herbal tar from the Himalayas is traditionally referred to as Conqueror of Mountains and Destroyer of Weakness.
Learn more: The Research on Bold's Extracts (the science that landed us on this combination of adaptogens).
Here's what people have been saying:
"It's buzzy, but doesn't feel drug-like like caffeine. I'm addicted!" - Robyn Youkilis, Influencer
“This is even thicker and more “coffee-like.” Even my husband says it is much closer to coffee and tastes less “mushroomy” like the regular...blend he has tried. He is a huge coffee snob. This is something he would drink if he had to give up coffee.” - Amber S., NTP
“Clear. precise. energetic. powerful. expanding. luscious. full bodied...medicine. healing. the feeling of waking up to high quality fresh cinnamon rolls. nostalgic. warm. content. also a flavor of cinnamon rolls because of the tablespoon of sweet cream i added...like a glaze on top.” - Kelsey L.
“Bold is a nice combination of a rich and smooth blend with a hint of cacao.”
“It has a rustic taste like almost a dirty coffee.” - Malika
"It's definitely supporting my adrenals in this stressful time, and I can't thank you enough for helping me to be able to continue to do that." - Korrine F.
"Every time I get crappy sleep (#thankstoddler), I drink 2 cups of Bold in the morning and feel like a normal human again. It's uncanny. And a GODSEND!" - Lopa, Rasa's founder
How To Brew
- Boil water.
- Add water & Rasa to french press (1 tbsp per 8 oz of water)
- Wait 10-20 mins or instead of just waiting there, because “a watched Rasa never brews,“ you could: meditate • dance • meal prep • clean your kitchen • take a shower • play with your pet unicorn • etc.
- Pour. Sip.
We think you're going to love Rasa. But if you don't? Send it back for 100% of your money back. All you have to do is ask nicely.