I mean, just look how beautiful it is (if we say so ourselves)...
Here are the features we anticipate you might be prone to ask about or, at the very least, as the discerning buyer we know you are, we think you’ll be interested in:
- Double-walled borosilicate glass (to keep that Rasa hot hot hot)
- Sustainable bamboo lid, because, the 🌎
- 100% Plastic-free 🙅🏻
- Measurement markers so you know how much Rasa to add for the number of cups you want to make
- Fun box, including an adaptogen word search 🙂
- Eco-friendly, plastic-free shipping, because again, the 🌎
- Not dishwasher or microwave safe (so the herb illustrations stay gorgeous!)
- Available in 1.5 cup (350 mL) or 4 cup (1000 mL) sizes
How To Brew
- Boil water.
- Add water & Rasa to French press (1 tbsp per 8 oz of water)*
- Wait 10-15 mins...or instead of just waiting there, because “a watched Rasa never brews,“ you can:
- meditate, dance
- meal prep
- clean your kitchen
- take a shower
- play with your pet unicorn
- Pour. Sip.
We think you’re going to love Rasa—so many people do! But if you tried them all with your favorite creamer and didn’t find one you love? We won’t judge (okay, we will try not to, promise).
Here’s how it works: if you’re dissatisfied with a sample pack, we will give you 100% of your money back on your first sample pack order. If you bought an 8oz or 2lb bag (one-time purchases or first subscription orders only) and are dissatisfied, we will give you a full refund in the form of store credit.
All you have to do is ask nicely! (And we mean that: in this age of unkindness-from-behind-a-screen, we feel that common courtesy and basic human respect are important values to uphold).
Double glass press! wao! absolute joy to use. A jewel on your kitchen counter :-)
The French press matches my current favorite Rasa blend: Super Happy Sunshine.
Needs a rubber base when it hits the countertop.
I actually thought I was getting a full-size one, but the truth is this little 12 oz french press is perfect for in the afternoon for a cup at a time. Thanks much!
I love this little press for my daily brew. I like that the top is easy on/off but still strains the bits out of my drink. It keeps my drink HOT even when it sits 20 minutes. And it is so beautiful. Great gift idea.