NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE CHANCES OF WINNING. Further eligibility restrictions are contained in the Official Rules below.
- DESCRIPTION: The “30-Day Caffeine Detox Kit Giveaway” (the “Sweepstakes”) will begin on Friday, March 31, 2023, and end at 11:59pm Pacific Time ("PT") on Sunday, April 2, 2023 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Adaptogens PBC dba Rasa, 2101 Pearl St, Boulder, CO 80302 (“Rasa” or “Sponsor”).
- ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is open only to legal United States residents residing in the fifty (50) United States or Washington, D.C., and who are at least eighteen (18) years of age and the age of majority in their state of primary residence at the time of entry (“Entrant”). In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of an Entrant or potential winner cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible. Employees, owners, shareholders, officers and directors of Sponsor (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”), and each of Sponsor’s parent companies, affiliates, divisions, subsidiaries, agents, representatives, promotion and advertising agencies together with the Immediate Family Members and/or those living in the same household of such persons (collectively, “Household Members”), are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. For purposes of the Sweepstakes Household Members shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year; "Immediate Family Members" shall mean parents, step- parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or
- HOW TO ENTER: On Friday, March 31, 2023, Rasa will make one (1) unique and original post about the Sweepstakes (the “Post”) on its Instagram account, @wearerasa. Additionally, Rachelle Robinett (@rachellerobinett) will make one (1) post about the Sweepstakes on their Instagram account. To enter the Entrant must:
- Login to their Instagram account;
- Follow the Sponsor account @wearerasa and @rachellerobinett (https://www.instagram.com/wearerasa/)(https://www.instagram.com/rachellerobinett);
- Like the Post; and
- Tag at least one (1) friend (Entrant must tag unique, different friends in each entry for an entry to be eligible).
- For an additional entry, Entrant may enter their email address on the associated landing page.
Entries must be received by 11:59 pm PT on Sunday, April 2, 2023. Sweepstakes Entities will determine in their sole discretion which entries have satisfied the eligibility requirements.
Limit one (1) entry per person for the duration of the Sweepstakes. No automated entry devices and/or programs permitted. Except as expressly set forth in these Official Rules, any attempt by any Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods may void that Entrant's entry and result in disqualification of that Entrant, at Sponsor’s discretion. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and receipt of entries will not be acknowledged or returned. ELIGIBLE ENTRANTS MUST ENTER IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES. NO OTHER METHOD OF ENTRY WILL BE ACCEPTED. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes Entrant's understanding of, full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant that Sponsor determines to be in violation of any term contained in these Official Rules. Sponsor's decision not to enforce a specific provision of these Official Rules does not constitute a waiver of that provision or of the Official Rules generally. Sponsor has the right to change the Sweepstakes Period and all other dates or deadlines set in connection with this Sweepstakes, at any time and in its sole discretion, and notice will be posted on Sponsor’s Instagram account.
- WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: At the conclusion of the Sweepstakes Period, one (1) potential Prize winner (“Potential Winners”) will be selected via random drawing conducted by the Sponsor from all eligible Entries received. The Potential Winners will be notified on or about Monday, April 3, 2023, in the form of an email from the Sponsor sent to the email address provided by the Entrant when completing the Survey. Potential Winners will be required to respond (as directed) to the notification within twenty-four (24) hours (or a shorter time if required by exigencies) of attempted notification. The failure to respond and provide an email address within the stated time period may result in forfeiture of the Prize. The Potential Winners will then be emailed, to the email address provided, and required to verify address. Prizes will not be awarded until all such properly executed forms are Delivery of Prizes requires a street address (no P.O. Boxes). If Prize is awarded but goes unclaimed or is forfeited by Potential Winner, then an alternate Potential Winner may be selected from all remaining eligible Entries, or the Prize may not be re-awarded, at Sponsor’s discretion. Upon Prize forfeiture by a Potential Winner, for any reason, no compensation will be given. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES AND ANY OTHER COSTS AND EXPENSES, ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF A PRIZE ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER.
- ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries
- PRIZES: There is one (1) Prize available. Each Prize consists of one (1) 30-Day Caffeine Detox Kit. The approximate retail value of each Prize is Seventy Eight Dollars ($78). Limit one Prize per person. Prior to receiving a Prize, Prize Winners cannot assign or transfer their Prize claim to another person. No cash alternatives or prize substitution is allowed except at the discretion of Sweepstakes Entities. If a Prize cannot be awarded due to circumstances beyond the control of the Sweepstakes Entities, a substitute prize of equal or greater retail value may be awarded. The ARV of any prize represents the Sweepstakes Entities’ good faith determination of the maximum retail value thereof. No refunds or credit for changes are allowed. Other restrictions may apply.
- CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION/RELEASES: All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. By participating, each Entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sweepstakes Entities, which shall be final in all respects. By participating in this Sweepstakes and/or by accepting any prize, each Entrant agrees to release the Sweepstakes Entities, and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties") from any and all actions, claims, injury, loss or damage arising in any manner, directly or indirectly, from participation in this Sweepstakes and/or acceptance or use of a Prize. Each Entrant authorizes the Sponsor and its designees to use his/her name, likeness, biographical data, city and state of residence in advertising, marketing, programming or promotional materials, and on a Winners’ list, if applicable, without further compensation unless prohibited by law. Sponsor is not obligated to use any of the above-mentioned information or publicity materials, but may do so and may edit such information or materials, at sole discretion, without further obligation or compensation. The Released Parties shall not be liable for: (i) any injuries, losses, liabilities or damages of any kind including personal injury or death caused by the Prize or resulting from acceptance, possession or use of a Prize including participation in any activity related thereto, or from participation in the Sweepstakes; (ii) telephone system, telephone or computer hardware, software or other technical or computer malfunctions, lost connections, disconnections, delays or transmission errors; (iii) data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry or other materials; (iv) late, lost, delayed, stolen, misdirected, postage-due, incomplete, unreadable, inaccurate, garbled or unintelligible entries, communications or affidavits, regardless of the method of transmission; (v) any inability of winner to accept or use a Prize (or portion thereof) for any reason and such Prize or portion thereof shall be forfeited; or (vi) any printing, typographical, human administrative or technological errors in any materials or activities associated with the Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible if Sweepstakes cannot take place or if any Prize cannot be awarded due to travel cancellations, delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, acts of government or civil authority, natural disasters, weather, epidemics, or acts of terrorism. Released Parties disclaim any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participating in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with this Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes Entities reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes (or any portion of the Sweepstakes) at any time should a virus, bug, computer problem, unauthorized intervention, extenuating circumstance or other problem/cause corrupt or inhibit the administration, security or proper play of the Sweepstakes and, in such situation, will randomly select the Winners from eligible non-suspect entries received prior to and/or after such action or in such manner as deemed fair and appropriate by the Sweepstakes Entities. Sweepstakes Entities may disqualify Entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a Prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines Entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or any other unfair practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other Entrants or Sweepstakes Entities. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY FEES) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY AWARD AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, (IF ANY), NOT TO EXCEED TWO HUNDRED FIFTY DOLLARS ($250.00), BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS’ FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; AND 3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THIS SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIZES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- INDEMNITY: Winners shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, damages, actions, liability, loss, injury or expense, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of or in connection with: (a) participation in the Sweepstakes; (b) a breach or allegation which if true would constitute a breach, of any of winner’s representations, warranties or obligations herein; and (c) acceptance, possession, grant, or use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage arising
- GOVERNING LAW/JURISDICTION: This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States and the State of Colorado, without respect to conflict of law doctrines. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participants agree that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Colorado having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participants be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, including attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (e.g. costs associated with entering), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or
- ARBITRATION PROVISION: By participating in this Sweepstakes, each Entrant agrees that any and all disputes the Entrant may have with, or claims Entrant may have against, the Released Parties relating to, arising out of or connected in any way with (i) the Sweepstakes, (ii) the awarding or redemption of any prize, and/or (iii) the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, will be resolved individually and exclusively by final and binding arbitration administered by the National Arbitration Forum (the “Forum”) and conducted before a sole arbitrator pursuant to the Code of Procedure established by the The arbitration shall be held at a location determined by the Forum pursuant to the Code of Procedure, or at such other location as may be mutually agreed upon by the Entrant and Sponsor. The arbitrator’s decision shall be controlled by the terms and conditions of these Official Rules and any of the other agreements referenced herein that the applicable Entrant may have entered into in connection with the Sweepstakes. There shall be no authority for any claims to be arbitrated on a class or representative basis; arbitration can decide only the Entrant’s and/or Sponsor’s individual claims and the arbitrator may not consolidate or join the claims of other persons or parties who may be similarly situated. The arbitrator shall not have the power to award special or punitive damages against the Entrant or Released Parties. For more information on the Forum and/or the Forum's Code of Procedure, please visit their website at www.arb-forum.com. If any part of this Arbitration Provision is deemed to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, the balance of this Arbitration Provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.