Spirulina Coconut Latte
This Spirulina Herbal Latte is a spin off of our daily go-to vegan latte. Rasa Cacao brings in the chocolate flavor, while Spirulina lends a salty contrast and antioxidant boost. Coconut cream makes it super creamy, stevia and vanilla bean powder add a hint of sweetness. You can also add collagen to promote healthy hair and nails.
- 1.5 cups of boiling filtered water
- 2 tablespoons of any RASA Herbal Coffee blend
- 1-2 tablespoon of coconut cream
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla bean powder
- 2 scoops of collagen peptides or vegan collagen booster
- 1-4 drops of vanilla stevia or more to taste OR 1-2 pitted dates
- 1 teaspoon of spirulina to sprinkle over or blend into the latte
- Heat your water to around 200-210 degrees
- Pour herbal coffee blend into a french press
- Pour water over & cover
- Let steep for 5 minutes
- Add coconut cream, collagen peptides, & cinnamon to a blender
- Pour strained tea into your blender
- Cover and blend into smooth
- Add spirulina on top.
- You can also make this iced, to do so, just add ice!
Recipe by My Tiny Laguna Kitchen